Parent/Teacher Association (PTA)
The purpose of the PTA association is to support the International English School Tyresö for the best of our children! This by doing fun activities in addition to school activities that promotes a good atmosphere in the school and gives them fantastic memories.
PTA IES is a non-profit parent association who works to:
- Involve parents, interacting with school management, teachers and student council regarding PTA activities.
- Support the International English School Tyresö for the best of our children by organizing ourselves in working groups for various activities planned by the PTA.
- Contribute both financially and with personal engagement to various social activities such as Halloween, Spring Fair, Graduation Prom, etc.
- Arrange financial support to complementary school activities and recreation/equip.
All parents of students at IES are automatically members of PTA IES Tyresö and are more than welcome to get involved in PTA activities for our children!
The membership fee of 200 kr per student and school year is paid to the
PTA Bankgiro No. 5017-8078 or via Swish No. 1230747808.
The money is for activities for our children at school.
Do not forget to write your child’s / children’s name and class.
To be a PTA Parent (Class representative) means to:
- Organize and participate in class meetings of social character and promoting exchanges between parents.
- Plan, organize and cooperate with other parents in fun projected PTA social activities. (i.e. Halloween, Disco, Cinema, Spring Fair, Graduation Prom).
- Participate in meetings with the PTA Board twice per semester.
To be a PTA board member means to:
- Participate in meetings with the school management a few times per semester.
- Participate in board meetings once every month per semester.
- Being a part of the steering committee for the PTA Parents at social PTA activities (i.e. Halloween, Spring Fair, Graduation Prom).
- Annelie Åkerman, ordförande
- Mirela Danila, vice ordförande
- Camilla Kling, sekreterare
- Ida Mourujärvi, kassör
- Margareta Bylund, ledamot
- Stefan Högberg, ledamot
- Vadim Nitlund, ledamot
- Kathleen Lönnkvist, suppleant
E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org - Organisationsnr: 802496-7030 - Bankgiro nr: 5017-8078 - SWISH Nr 1230747808